let’s start a revolution
Maybe their ‘better way’ is good for the society and maybe their ‘better way’ is bad for society.
stress, anxiety, and depression
peer pressure to do things you don’t want to do
self mutilation through cutting and slashing
addiction to drugs and alcohol
This is serious stuff! And I don’t think you feel equipped to deal with it.
I think you feel like a leaf adrift on the water, with no power to direct where you go
I think you feel like you don’t know how to cope.
I think you feel alone.
I think you feel as if you are trying to surf without a surf board.
I think we need to help you figure this all out.
So, let’s begin by looking at the cause of this crisis you are in.
So, what’s broken?
Our thinking about ourselves and the world is broken.
If your thinking is broken, the world you see through those thoughts has to be broken too
- What are our broken thoughts? Thought you’d never ask
- We think we’re separate from each other
- We think we can make ourselves feel better with things – more clothes, bigger house, better car, higher paying job
- We think we’re not a part of, or connected to, the Earth
- We think that if we hurt someone else, it won’t hurt us
- We think our thoughts and emotions don’t affect our lives or others
- We think we’re a body, separate from everything around us – that there is a division between us and everything around us
- We think events happen to us randomly, coming at us out of nowhere
- We think we are helpless in the midst of these events
Now the good news!
There is a way you can go deep inside the inside of your life and discover how to make it whole
You have the power to bring something new into our world that we have never known before
You can discover how to leave the pain behind and become the leaders of your generation
Well, you don’t go out into the world to try and change it
You go inside yourself to make the change
This is a revolution that begins inside you
Spreads to your friends
To your family and if you are successful
To the world around you
You make the change in you and just like a droplet of water in a still pond
Your inner change will ripple out from you bringing a different world
This is a new kind of revolution, a going inside yourself revolution,
but its power will spread out all around you
Create your own path
As a normal revolution is no small thing